Dragons, including multi-club swimmers.
This is an excellent opportunity for swimmers to gain experience and entry times for
the Bodmin Open on the 3rd November and / or the Cornwall County ASA
Development Gala at Bodmin on the 17th November, in a relaxed and friendly
- Age groups are 7 & under, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 & over for Boys and Girls
- Ages are taken as of the 3rd July 2012
- Swimmers can enter a maximum of 6 events in the Club Championships and are
- encouraged to do so
- All those taking part will receive a 2012 Club Championships t-shirt
- Medals – 1st, 2nd & 3rd for each event, in each age group.
- Entry Fee for the Club Championships is £20 for up to 6 events
- Programmes £1 on the night, for each session
- Officials - Timekeepers and a Referee / Starter.
- Results service with Hy-Tek Meet Manager
- Electronic start signal
- Electronic timing
- Closing Date for Entries Wednesday 27th June 2012
The Club Championships are not a licensed event, but will be subject to ASA Laws
As always if you can find some time to help out marshalling and so on please let one of us know poolside
Links to Club Championship Documents (open in new window);